Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday April 20

Spent the day today in Arches National Park with the
PCC women, looking at arches, hearing about lesbian
love affairs, and the whole lovely day followed by
watching Brie and Jill taste 9 different beers at the
Moab Brewery. I love PCC people. I was pretty sore
all over from yesterday so I played chauffer while the
girls hiked. Tomorrow they are off to Canyonlands and
I'm headed to Salt Lake City. And they have the best
selection of car snacks I've ever seen.

Got back to the car at Arches and found a note on the
window from Joanne Casey who lives around the block in
Bristol. She didn't know it was my car but saw the VT
plates and an envelope on the passenger seat addressed
to Mary Sullivan (who lives a few doors down on Pine
St.).

It's been very windy all day. The mountains to the
west are covered in mist or blowing sand. And it's
getting cold. I packed up and reconnected the trailer
to leave quickly in the morning if the weather is gross.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: